Thursday, December 22, 2005

 

Motel Six Sox

I didn't want to talk about Johnny Damon. I really didn't. But after yesterday's pathetic Red Sox press conference -- were they sitting around a kitchen table (and does anyone know where I can find a picture to post, it's absolutely hilarious?)? -- on how they lost Johnny Damon, I had to say something. The Red Sox said they would "keep the light on" for Theo Epstein. And they left the "door ajar" for Johnny Damon. Does the Red Sox front office think they're running a bad Motel 6? Or are they just hoping to be robbed, which is what usually happens when you leave the light on, keep the door ajar and there's no one home? Blogger's note: For the record, I am a Mets fan, not a Red Sox fan. I just happen to live in Red Sox nation -- sigh.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?